Welcome to the 27th Annual Labor Day Weekend
September 1 – 3, 2017
Friday, September 1, 2017
8:00 to 11:00 AM – Food vendors and vendors with trailers must be in place and set up by 11:00 AM
12:00 to 4:00 PM – Tent booth spaces must be in place 4:00 PM – All vehicles must be off the park and gates will be locked
Saturday, September 2, 2017 – 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM Ceremonies begin at 11:00 AM
Sunday, September 3, 2017 – 9:00 AM -2:00 PM
It is required that each vendor participate for the entire 2 days of the Festival. If an emergency occurs and you need to leave sooner, please inform the Chamber of Commerce booth.
Additional Policies Rules and Regulations
- Refund Policy: No refunds after August 4, 2017
- RV Parking is allowed for additional fee. Parking Permit Certificate must be displayed on vehicle windshield.
All vendors must arrive on Friday to set up their space, security will be provided Friday, September 1, 2017 at 7:00 PM through Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM to ensure there are no thefts or vandalisms of your property. No one will be allowed to set up their tents and tables on Saturday morning. Your booth space and vendor fee will be forfeited if setup is not complete on time.
1. Only new products will be permitted. No flea market, garage sale type items will be permitted. In the spirit of the festival, vendors will be directed to remove any product that does not meet festival guidelines. Failure to comply will result in your removal from the festival.
2. Food vendors may park supply trailers behind booth space. Trailers cannot exceed booth dimensions, unless the additional fee has been paid.
3. Vendors will not be allowed to park personal vehicles inside the park. If you need to bring your vehicle into the park for any reason, you will be allowed to do so before the start of the festival, but you must exit your vehicle from the park 30 minutes prior to the daily start of the festival. All entrance gates will be locked until the end of festival hours for that day.
4. Only 20 amps of electricity service will be provided to all vendors. A limited number of 30 amps of electricity can be provided on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis. No other form of electricity will be provided so please plan accordingly. Unfortunately, RV electricity will not be provided.
5. Leashed pets will be allowed. Owners are responsible for any mess the pets produce.
6. Gambling will not be permitted at any time during the festival.
7. Vendors are required to provide and display proof of insurance with the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce listed as an additional insured. Food vendors will also be required to display their Food Permit with a copy provided to the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce. Sponsored in part by the City of Alamogordo Promotion Board & Alamogordo Evening Lions Club
- It is the responsibility of each vendor to report sales, and all taxes, applicable to the State of New Mexico Dept. of Revenue. A Tax and Revenue Representative may make random inspections to verify reporting.
- A lost and found area will be located at the Chamber of Commerce booth.
- The EMS unit will be centrally located along the West fence of the park.
- Security will be provided Friday, September 1, 2017 at 7:00 PM through Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM however, we encourage you to secure your items each evening to protect them from the elements and theft. The Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for theft, loss, or damage of property.
- The park will be adequately lit, but individual booth vendors are highly encouraged to bring their own outdoor lighting and extension cords.
- Please do not leave money unattended at booth.
- This is a litter free event.
- A list of motels, restaurants and other local businesses will be provided in your confirmation packet.
Non-Emergency Contact Information:
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center: 2669 N. Scenic Drive, (575) 439-6100
- Alamogordo Police Department: 700 Virginia Avenue, (575) 439-4100
- Alamogordo Fire Department: 619 Texas Ave Station 1, (575) 439-4119
- American Medical Response, 2423 Lawrence Blvd., (575) 437-3699
- Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce, 1301 N. White Sands Blvd., (575) 437-6120/800-826-0294
We hope you enjoy the Festival that we have planned for you this year! A suggestion sheet (to be turned in at the end of the event) will be included in your registration packet. PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM – we appreciate your input. Thanks!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce at (800) 826-0294, (575) 437-6120, Fax (575) 437-6334 or email email@example.com
Thank you for participating in the 27th Annual Cottonwood Festival!!!