Welcome to the 25th Annual Cottonwood Festival Labor Day Weekend
September 4 – 6, 2015
The 25th Annual Cottonwood Festival and Chamber Ambassador Pancake Breakfast is Labor Day Weekend. Plans are underway! If you are interested in food vending or arts & crafts, please call the Chamber at 575-437-6120.
Ambassador Cook-to-Order Breakfast
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 – 10:00 am
They are serving Pancakes Sausage, Eggs, Juice & Coffee – $7.00/plate
Sponsored by: Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce, Alamogordo Evening Lions Club, City of Alamogordo, City of Alamogordo Promotion Board, Advertising paid for in part by City of Alamogordo Lodger’s Tax and Keep Alamogordo Beautiful
*A Litter-Free Event*
- It is required that each vendor participate for the entire 3 days of the Festival. If an emergency occurs and you need to leave sooner, please inform the Chamber of Commerce booth.
- Parking permits, RV permits and other important information will be provided to you at check-in. Check-in will be held in the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce Booth, which can be found in the center of the park.
Rules and Regulations
- Only new products will be permitted. No flea market, garage sale type items will be permitted. And in the spirit of the festival, vendors will be directed to remove any product that does not meet festival guidelines. Failure to comply will result in your removal from the festival.
- Food vendors may park supply trailers behind booth space for a minimal fee of $50. Trailers can not exceed booth dimensions.
- Vendors will not be allowed to park personal vehicles inside the park. If you need to bring your vehicle into the park for any reason, you will be allowed to do so before the start of the show, but you must exit your vehicle from the park 30 minutes prior to the daily start of the show. All entrance gates will then be locked until the end of the show.
- The Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce will sell bags of ice.
- Available electric service provided to all vendors is 120v/1800 watt electricity only. No other type of electricity will be provided, so please plan accordingly. RV parking is available for a minimal cost of $75 for three (3) days – NO HOOKUPS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Leashed pets will be allowed. Owners are responsible for any mess the pets produce.
- Your vendor parking pass must be displayed inside your windshield for the duration of the festival. Please take advantage of our Vendor Parking Area as White Sands Blvd. needs to remain open for customers.
- Raffles/Gambling will not be permitted at any time during the festival.
- Vendors are required to provide and display proof of insurance with the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce listed as an additional insured. Food vendors will also be required to display their Food Permit.
- It is the responsibility of each vendor to report sales and all taxes, applicable to the Dept. of Revenue, State of New Mexico. A Tax and Revenue Representative may make random inspections to verify reporting
- A lost and found area will be located at the Chamber of Commerce booth.
- Contracted Security will be provided Friday through Sunday; however, we encourage you to secure your items each evening to protect them from elements and theft. The Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for theft, loss, or damage of property.
- Please do not leave money unattended at booth.
- This is a litter free event.
- A list of motels, restaurants and other local businesses will be provided in your confirmation packet. .
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center is located at 2669 N. Scenic Drive, 575-439-6100 for emergencies.
We hope you enjoy the Festival that we have planned for you this year! A suggestion sheet (to be turned in at the end of the event) will be included in your registration packet. We appreciate your input. Thanks!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce at (800) 826-0294, (575) 437-6120, Fax (575) 437-6334 or email the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for participating in the Annual Cottonwood Arts & Crafts Festival!!!
The Cottonwood Festival Committee