For Senior Citizens:
- Mountain View Church – Grocery Delivery for citizens 60+ ( Email Anthony@mvagalamo.com or text 214-931-5702 or 575-202-2158)
- Albertsons Market – Monday and Thursday from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. will allow shoppers older than 60 and guests who have comprised immune systems to shop.
- NM Aging and Long-Term Services Department will deliver groceries to seniors or disabled adults. Please call 1-800-432-2080. Leave a message with your name, telephone number and the city/town you reside in. You will be contacted within 2 hours, if not sooner.
- Alamo Senior Center – Home Delivered Meals will continue and Grab & Go meals available for curbside pick-up M-F 11 am to 1 pm. If seniors need help buying groceries, please the senior center know and they will shop for them.
- Dollar General – the first hour of each day.
- Lowe’s Market – Pay n Save Senior-only hours are 7:00 to 8:00 am each day.
- Tularosa Senior Center – They will resume with To-Go Lunches and Home Delivered lunches starting on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 from 11:30-12:30 Monday thru Friday. If you know of any seniors in the Village of Tularosa who is in need of a lunch please call the center 575-585-4532.
- For in-depth information on Child Care Assistance, see this link: https://cyfd.org/child-care-services/child-care-assistance