Member Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings
As part of your Membership benefits, the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce along with The Chamber Ambassadors will host a Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening for your business/organization. We recognize the importance of Ribbon Cuttings, and we are excited to celebrate and do our part to ensure you have a successful event. If you are a new Chamber Member or if you are a current Chamber Member who has moved locations, these are both reasons to host a Ribbon Cutting. Your Ribbon Cutting marks the beginning of an amazing partnership that your business and the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce will have. Below we will outline what is expected of you and what you can expect from us, in terms of your Ribbon Cutting event.
- Coordinate a date and time with Office Administrator, Michelle Gill. Ribbon Cuttings are subject to availability. Please note that we have learned the best days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 11:30 A.M. We will do our best to accommodate you, our valued member.
- Allow plenty of time at least 2 weeks, for us to promote your Ribbon Cutting.
- Send your logo in jpg. or png. format to Marketing Communications Coordinator, Brittani Gandy at email@example.com.
- Invite fellow businesses, friends and family members.
- Provide light refreshments such as, light finger foods and punch.
- Please note that any food provided must be made in or prepared by a commercial kitchen.
- Promote your event through our media list that includes, city and county officials, as well as other local businesses and fellow Chamber Members.
- We will provide the giant scissors and ribbon, a framed certificate for you to display proudly at your place of business.
- Photos and placement on social media.