For the most up-to-date Chamber Member Business Information, follow this link: https://rb.gy/bd5o6f
** The Chamber has reached out to all local grocers and would like to inform all that there is NO food shortage in this country. Please be mindful and only take what is needed when shopping.**
FROM ALBERTSONS on 3/24/20: “Things are changing rapidly amid COVID-19, but your Alamogordo Albertsons Market will remain open and stocked to the best of our ability. Our team members are working tirelessly throughout the day to clean and restock the store. The supply chain is moving and trucks are running more product to stores. Shelves are restocked periodically throughout the day.
Panic purchasing is making it difficult to keep up with demand. The supply chain will catch up to the demand, if everyone will buy what they need and not stockpile goods.
Watch for markers on the floor of Albertsons Market this week, to remind all of us about social distancing. It is important we flatten the curve of this virus by doing all we can to help ourselves.
We appreciate your business and your patience as we work through these difficult times.”
- Alamogordo Public Schools – For information on “Grab and Go Meal” Packs click here.Please contact Colleen Tagle, Deputy Superintendent of Operations, by emailing her at email@example.com if you are interested in helping.
- See Alamogordo Public Schools’ plan for providing continuous learning to our students beginning April 7, 2020.
- Holloman Air Force Base – For information from HAFB 49th Wing Commander, click here.
- City of Alamogordo– For information from the City of Alamogordo, click here
- TDS®: Committed to Keeping You Connected and Informed
- New Visiting Hours Policy in Effect for Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Click here to view the Powerpoint presentation from Alamogordo Public Schools about the upcoming school year.
These guidelines are not exhaustive but offer a valuable starting point for discussing how best to reopen our economy. More information will come out from state and local health departments. We will continue to foster dialogue among businesses, health officials, and elected leaders to ensure we get our businesses and our residents back to work in a safe manner. Please visit our website at www.alamogordo.com for ongoing information on these and other practices.
We Are Here With You, and We Are Here For You. Alamogordo is Stronger Together. #AlamogordoStrong
Source: Schmittle, Maureen, Otero County Health Promotion Specialist, “Food Guide for April” Food Guide for April, 10 Apr. 2020