Promote Your Business
Register your Business on https://www.buynmlocal.com/about and let the community how we can best support you! This is a free tool for businesses to utilize. We encourage all of our local businesses to register, and then post the graphic below on your social media outlets using the hashtag #AlamogordoStrong. If you are a chamber member, tag the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce on Facebook and Instagram and we will share your post for additional promotion.
Post News Releases, Job Opportunities, and Hot Deals in your Member Information Center (MIC) Click Here to login. This information will automatically populate onto our website and Facebook Page. If you need assistance with logging in, please email email@example.com . *Chamber Members Only
Are you an employer who is effected by the COVID-19? We seek your input: https://forms.gle/WLSzaTmduUryrP8SA
Information for Employers
- COVID 19 Action Plans (CAPS)
Source: Holloman Air Force Base. April 3, 2020.
- Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs Employer Guide
- Are you a business owner? Complete our quick survey about the impacts you are seeing due to the coronavirus.
- COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- NEW! Learn about the Save Small Business Fund. Businesses may apply for this grant stating April 20 at 3:00 PM ET. Visitwww.savesmallbusiness.com.
- Review what is required to have your PPP debt forgiven: https://www.sba.gov/document/sba-form–paycheck-protection-program-loan-forgiveness-application
Visit the New Mexico Small Business Development Center at http://www.nmsbdc.org/ for the following information:
- Counseling & live trainings on federal programs
- Information on the CARES Act
- Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery Guide
- New Mexico Small Business Investment Corporation
- & more!
Visit the New Mexico Economic Development Center at https://gonm.biz/ for the Following Information:
- COVID-19 Business Finance Resources
- EDD Webinars
- A step-by- step guide for when your business has been negatively impacted by the COVID 19 and needs cash.
- & more!
Visit New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions at https://www.dws.state.nm.us/COVID-19-Business for the following information:
- Employment questions
- Hiring needs
- & more!
Visit the State of New Mexico’s Website at https://www.newmexico.gov/jobs-the-economy/information-for-employers/ for up-to-date information for employers.
Visit the New Mexico Department of Health’s Website at https://cv.nmhealth.org/stay-at-home-essential-businesses/ for the list of essential businesses.
Visit the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Website at https://www.uschamber.com/report/covid-19-emergency-loans-small-business-guide for Small Business Guidance
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Policy Update – Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Look at the Paycheck Protection Program Re-Launch Overview slideshow by clicking the following link…
SBA, in consultation with the Treasury Department, has recently released additional PPP guidance:
- SBA Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns (Released 1/6/2021)
- Interim Final Rule on Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act (Released 1/6/2021)
- Interim Final Rule on Second Draw Loans (Released 1/6/2021)
Small Business Recovery Loan Set to Open August 5th
Enacted by the New Mexico Legislature during the June 2020 Special Session and signed into law by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, this program allocates $400 million in funds to provide loans to businesses that are experiencing financial hardship due to the public health order resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that this is a loan program, not a grant program.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.alamogordo.com/wp-content/uploads/Finance-Fair-SW.pdf” title=”Finance Fair SW”]