Small Business Saturday is quickly approaching, November 28th, 2020. To encourage our local citizens to shop locally, the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce, City of Alamogordo, NMSU-A Small Business Development Center, and Alamogordo Mainstreet have partnered to present “Shop Small for the Holidays Raffle.”
Every business that registers to participate in this event will have their business information proudly displayed on the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce and the City of Alamogordo’s Website. Additionally, your business will gain exposure to over 20,000 Facebook followers collectively between all partnering organizations. Registration is $30 and will help us in providing prizes to the raffle winners.
The Shop Small for the Holiday Raffle will be a month-long, in-person, and virtual shopping experience beginning on November 28th and ending on December 31st, 2020. All small retail businesses in Otero County are encouraged to participate.
How your business can participate:
- Fill out this form
- Ensure your staff is well-informed about the program
- Place the “Shop Small for the Holiday” Flyer on your front window, in a high-traffic area, or on your website ( if you are an E-commerce only business). This flyer will be emailed to you, closer to Small Business Saturday.
- Encourage your customers to participate
How your customers can participate:
- If your customer spends at least $25 beginning November 28th, they will qualify to participate in the “Shop Small for the Holidays” Raffle.
- Every $25 spent at your place of business will guarantee your customer one raffle ticket. For example, if your customer spends $50, they will get two raffle tickets entered into the drawing.
- Customers must drop their receipts off at the Dropbox located at the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce or online via the City of Alamogordo’s website to enter into the raffle.
- On Monday, January 4th, we will announce the winners via Facebook and on KHII Active Radio 88-9/ 100.5 FM
Questions? Call the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce at 575-437- 6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.